Poetry SMS Love Quotes Desi Girls and all you need. Daily Updated.

Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


                        


                                      Birthday SMS is the way to express your feelings 
                                       gfor someone who is very special for you.....




          












Sweetheart!
u r so beautiful my love 4u will always b true,
here’s a wish 4 my darling…
may all your dreams come true
i wish u a very happy birthday.
with lots of love and kisses…
from a heart that beats…
just 4 you by me.

.................................




Lovely msg for a Lovely Person
from Lovely Friend
For a Lovely Reason
at a Lovely Time
from a Lovely Mind
in a Lovely Mood
in a Lovely Style
to wish you
Have a Lovely “BirthDay”

...................


Some people like sunday,
Some people like monday,
However i just like only one day,
Its your birthday?
Happy Birthday!

...................


You can spend
hundreds on birthdays,
thousands on festivals,
lakhs on weddings,
but to celebrate
all you have to spend is your TIME….

....................



For the world, i’s just another day,
But for me today is the best day of the year!
.
.
.
.
Happy Birthday my love.
.........................

If u read,u owe me a HUG,
if u delete,u Owe me a kiss,
if u save,u owe me a DATE,
if u return txt msg 2 me,
u OWE me All,
bt if u ignore,
U r MINe!
So wat will U do?
............................

One day sky was crying.

I ask him why are you
crying today.

He told me i have lost my
beautiful start.

It was a day when you were born.
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY”

...........................




Step by step the journey goes on,
Little by little it may seem so long.
Forget about your past,
you can't change it,
Forget about your future,
you cant predict it.
Just think about present,
you can handle it.
Enjoy presents ev

........................


Itz tHE DaY of CakEs N CandlEs..
snOw N soNgs..
cElebrAtions N dEcoRtions..
LaughtEr N Luv..
Itz ur B'day!

...................






Look outside It's sp pleasant !
Sun smiling 4 you..
Trees dancing 4 you..
Birds singing for you..
Because I requested them
All to wish you
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

......................


Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings,
As your birthday nears.
Consider special people
Who love you, and who care,
And others who've enriched your life
Just by being there.
Think about

.......................


On your birthday,
I'm thinking about how much light and sparkle
you freely dispense wherever you go,
how your sunny smile lights up any gathering.
Every birthday marks another year
of you radiating positive, happy energy,
contagious

.....................


Cos today is your day,
its an opportunity for u to know that
u are special and special things are for u today,
i wish u all the best.
Happy birth day. Love u!

...........................



As we observe your birthday now,
Your cake and gifts don’t matter much.
These common things aren’t really you,
Ribbons, paper hats and such.

We celebrate a person who
Brings happiness to everyone,
Someone who gives more than she gets,
And fills our lives with joy and fun.

So Happy Birthday, and many more!
We hope you make it to a hundred and two,
Because we cannot even dream
What life would be like without you.

........................


my plane was crashed but i m ok,
my car was stolen yesterday,
i missed the bus,&
my mobile’s battry was also verylow,
thats y i can’t get u yesterday,
plz 4giv me & HAPPY BLATED B’DAY 2 U

........................



One day sky was crying.
I ask him why are you
crying today.

He told me i have lost my
beautiful start.

It was a day when you were born.
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY”

...................






You were crying when u were born
while evrybody was laughing there
As u live 2 blow a thousand candles,
live ur life humbly so that
u would b the one laughing when u die
and everybody else would be crying.
Happy Birthday :)
........................



“happy birth da 2 U”
May ALLAH give u lots
of such joys &
happy moments.
May U live long &
live happy. May worries,
thoughts,angers &
bad lucks remain
away 4m u.
I wish u good luck.
A nice & lovely life 2
come. Bright &
joyful future & all
the goods that U
can ever Wish or think off.
I wish, may ur dreams come true
& all sad
thoughts off.
AMEEN.

.............................






HOWEVER YOU DECIDE TO SPEND
THIS VERY SPECIAL DAY,
HERES HOPING
IT TURNS OUT TO BE
JUST RIGHT IN EVERY WAY !
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y 2 UUU
.......................













1 comment:

Please Comment Here

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Brandlynd