Poetry SMS Love Quotes Desi Girls and all you need. Daily Updated.

Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


There is no fear in Love,
if the Love is real and perfect it overshadows all fears and Concern.
Love is not what you can receive
it’s all about what you can give.
....................


HaPpY Eid MubariK
I know its too early…
but l have hundreds of boys and prety girls to wish…
So I decided to finish off Uncles & Aunties first!
......................

Ye Kya Hai EID?
Accountant Ne Kaha,
E: Extreem Happy
I : In
D : Divide Expenses.
BusinessMan Ne Kah,
E: Esteem Happy
I : In
D : Discount
Lawyer Ne Kaha.
E : Event Of
I : Increase
D : Dual Happy
lovers Ne Kaha.
E: Eik Or
I : I
D : DAte
....................

 In the world.
There is Only One Caste,
The Caste of Humanity.
There is only one Religion,
The Religion of Love.
There is only one Language,
The Language of the Heart.
..................

Just close ur eyes &
feel the bluish white rays of healing coming from god
&
pretend that u r b’come better & better
every moment,get well soon dear
....................


Behind every successful student
there is a Good Teacher
But What about Failed student?
A BEAUTIFUL
TEACHER…!
.................

berukhe ke teer khana be mera ik shook tha
dostoon ko azmana be mera ik shook tha
dard un ka apnay senay se lagaya is leay
k choot kha kar muskrana be mera ik shook tha
................

I may be gone for
a minute, for hours, for a day.
I may not be able to say good morning or good night
but I’ll never try to say
goodbye to a person
who has been sweet and true.
...................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment Here

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Brandlynd